Monday, April 30, 2012

Game 21 Wrap up - A day in DC

The Phillies moved within a game of .500 after a 5-2 win over the Chicago Cubs. Mike and I didn't even see a pitch.
 He spent the day chilling with Grandma Stevens while Mom and Dad spent the day gallavanting about Washington, D.C.
I finally saw The Watergate, which was a big deal for us. I've been obsessed with the Watergate scandal since college. Molly swears that it was during a conversation about Richard Nixon that she first fell in love with me.
Yeah, she's nowhere near right in the head.
 Well, the big highlight of the day was seeing Bill Cosby perform at the Kennedy Center. The Cos is getting up there in age - which was a big part of his dialogue - so I doubt Michael will ever see him in person. But "The Cosby Show" was regular viewing in the Abdalla and Stevens/Kane households in the 80s. I've also read most of his books. There's no doubt we'll watch "The Cosby Show" reruns as a family. At least during rain delays

No comments:

Post a Comment