Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome back, Chase Utley


One star back, two to go.

In fact, Chase dropped by High Hopes to talk about the Phillies chances to make the playoffs.


Michael: Hey Chase, Dad says you're a gamer.
I only know one way to play.










Michael: Are you worried because the Phillies are eight games back in the division and four in the Wild Card? Can you guys overcome that big a deficit?

We'll have to take it a game at a time.










Michael: My mom thinks you're cute. Not as cute as Cole Hamels, but still cute.

I'm only here to talk about the game.










Michael: I hear you like puppies. Tell me about that.

Are you kidding? I love puppies. They're so awesome. If I
wasn't a ballplayer I'd be a vet. Well, maybe not. I couldn't give
a dog a shot, you know. I could never hurt a puppy.

















Michael: My grandmother loves dogs. She has five.
That's cool. She must be a cool grandma.
Do you have any dogs?





















Michael: Not yet. But I read about them all the time. I have a Carl book. Mom reads it to me.

I like the Carl books, too. You're a good
kid. I'm going to hustle out a grounder
for you, kid.












Michael: Holy cow! Really! Can I have a home run?

That's asking a lot, Kid.  I just try to get
my pitch and get a good swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment