Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why Michael is awesome

Like every rational person on this planet, I think "It's a Small World" is one incredibly creepyass song.
For the purpose of this story it's important you know that.
I've downloaded a bunch of fun Children's songs and pop songs for Michael. Songs like "When You Wish Upon a Star." Well, last night I adde a particular creepy kid's song.
Tonight, as I got Michael ready for bed, I pulled out our Phillie Phanatic and Chase Utley puppets. He loved playing with them while "Crocodile Rock" and " You've got a Friend in Me" played.
The night was going well.
Then "It's a Small World" came on and all hell broke loose.
Mick burst into tears. He slapped the Phanatic. He but Chase.
When the song came ended and "High Hopes" came on, everything went back to order.
I now know for certain I have an awesome child.

No comments:

Post a Comment